There are two types of medical assessments you may be required to undertake as part of the claim process:
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) help determine your medical treatment, rehabilitation, care and support needs throughout your claim, and
- Injury Scale Value (ISV) medical assessments are part of the settlement process and are used to determine your eligibility for certain types of compensation and how much compensation you may receive.
Click the links below to find out about:
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Injury Scale Value medical assessments
- The IME and ISV medical assessment process
If you need more information about medical examinations and assessments, contact the CTP Insurer handling your claim.